Vaishali Institute of Business & Rural Management, Bihar
B.R.A. Bihar University
- Vaishali Institute of Business & Rural Management, Bihar was established in the year 1983. The institution is affiliated to B.R.A. Bihar University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institution imparts academic education in various disciplines in the field of management and computer applications.
- The institution is located in, Narayanpur Anant, Muzaffarpur, Bihar. The Institution has a fully wi-fi campus to generate a rich education environment and provides a suitable education atmosphere for the students.
The institution has a well stocked library with adequate reading room facilities. The library subscribes to around 50 Journals /e-journals / periodicals / magazines of national and international importance. The library has a good collection of professional / audio – video materials and educational CDs. The institution provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. It has an auditorium, a well-facilitated computer centre and also provides various other recreational facilities like sports facility, cafeteria etc.
- Vaishali Institute of Business & Rural Management provides degree in undergraduate programme like Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) for the duration of three years and postgraduate programme like Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the duration of two years. The institution also offers various specializations in the MBA programme which are given below:
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production Management
- Rural Management
- Information Technology
- The Placement cell of the institution is very active and provides placement support to the students in various business segments. The main function of the training and placement cell is to provide the suitable placement assistance after the successful completion of the course. The following recruiters have come for the campus placement National Textiles Corporation, Tata Iron & Steel Co. Ltd, Bajaj Allianz and Nerolac Paints etc.